House of Capulet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage or Mystic vs Archer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sintel

Sintel

Mage or Mystic vs Archer Empty
PostSubject: Mage or Mystic vs Archer   Mage or Mystic vs Archer EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 pm

So I'm a little confused about the differences between the Mage, Mystic and Archer classes. I haven't actually laid hands on Tera yet- so I have no actual experience here- just what I've heard, but is one more slightly more powerful than another in your guys's opinions? I've heard people talk about how both can be marvelous when used correctly in PvP, but aside from that it seems that most opinions vary alot. Which would you recommend for someone with no prior experience in an "Action-MMO"?
Mage or Mystic vs Archer Magna_carta_forum_signature_1_by_whitecrowxv-d2xwpvp
Back to top Go down
Jenn = Smexi.wut

Jenn = Smexi.wut

Mage or Mystic vs Archer Empty
PostSubject: my take   Mage or Mystic vs Archer EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 am

Mystics are master kiters.
Mystics love Zerkers as they're slow and easy to run from.
Archers are terrible kiters and not relaible in 1v1 unless you get the drop.
Archers are however fantastic in Team battles and can usually put an enemy Mystic in their place & have a decent lead here.

Now I know you said Mage, but technically that isn't a class in Tera. I assume you're talking about Priests/Healers. These guys are as far as I can tell practically interchangeable with Mystics.

Personally for the sake of uniqueness I would go Archer as I've seen far less of them in the Beta.

In terms of PvE anything goes as far as I'm concerned. Some classes are easier to play or have higher DPS, but in the end a skilled player of each will have no problems solo'ing from Island of Dawn to Poporia (Kumais's being the exception)
(My understanding of the classes is based STRICTLY on the U.S Beta & doesn't account for any future nerfs or patches)

Hope this helped cat

Back to top Go down

Mage or Mystic vs Archer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Capulet :: Help-
Jump to: